- Bisc 210: Principles of Microbiology
- Bisc 333: General Microbiology
- Bisc 505: Aquatic Microbiology
- Bisc 637: Prokaryotic Development
- Bisc 678: Topics in Environmental & Applied Micro
- Bisc 693: Microbiology Seminar
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.