Mgmt 585: Strategic Human Resource Management
Formulation and implementation of HR policy at the strategic level of an organization. Emphasis on the impact of organizational strategic policy on human resource acquisition and placement, and environmental factors affecting this process. Also, strategies for maximizing HR productivity are introduced, as well as the importance of connecting HR strategy to organizational strategy.
- Mgmt 383: Human Resource Management (Minimum grade: C)
- Mgmt 527: Advanced Human Resource Management (Minimum grade: C)
- Mgmt 582: Employee Relations (Minimum grade: C)
- Lecture: Lecture for Mgmt 585
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Mgmt 585