Mgmt 527: Advanced Human Resource Management
The study of personnel management at the advanced level necessary for professional preparation. Course topics will include selection, placement, training, compensation, incentives, performance evaluation, and counseling, with an emphasis on legal and practical problems.
- Mgmt 383: Human Resource Management (Minimum grade: C)
- Mgmt 371: Principles of Management (Minimum grade: C)
- Senior standing required.
- Lecture: Lecture for Mgmt 527
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Mgmt 527