Ent 396: Business Venturing
This course covers the entrepreneurial process from conception to birth of a new venture. It concentrates on the attributes of successful entrepreneurs, opportunity recognition, venture screening, identification of resources, and business planning to learn how to turn opportunities into a viable business. Through lectures, classroom discussions, readings, and evaluation of new venture opportunities, students will experience what entrepreneurs undergo throughout the entrepreneurial process of launching a new venture.
- Fin 331: Business Finance I
- Mktg 351: Marketing Principles
- Mgmt 371: Principles of Management
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Ent 396
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Ent 396