Bus 660: Research Methods I
This is the general introductory course in the methodology/statistics track of the SBA doctoral program. It is required of all students, regardless of their functional major within the business school. The general purpose of this course is to provide a broad introduction to the philosophy of science (the guiding principles behind the research process) and to expose students to some initial modes of research (e.g., qualitative versus quantitative) and more specific techniques and their appropriate use.
- Psy 703: Quantitative Methods in Psychology I
- Psy 704: Quantitative Methods in Psychology II
- Math 261: Unified Calculus & Analytic Geometry I
- Math 262: Unified Calculus & Analytic Geometry II
- Math 319: Introduction to Linear Algebra
- Seminar: Seminar for Bus 660