NHM 361: Lodging I
A comprehensive exploration of hotel operations, policies, and procedures.
- NHM 215: Introduction to Hospitality Management
- B.S.H.M. majors only.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture/Lab: Lecture/Lab for NHM 361
- Lecture/Lab: In-Country Program for NHM 361
- Lecture/Lab: Hybrid Lecture/Lab for NHM 361
Nutrition and Hospitality 5
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.