LA 440: Issues in Access to Justice
This course will examine both theoretical and practical solutions to access to justice issues through classroom discussion and service learning.
- LA 201: Introduction to Law
- LA 205: Legal Research/Writing II
- LA 204: Legal Research/Writing I
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for LA 440
- Lecture: Compressed Video for LA 440
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for LA 440
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.