Math 115: Elementary Statistics
Descriptive statistics; probability distributions; sampling distributions; estimation; hypothesis testing; and linear regression.
- Successful completion of DS 099, if required.
- Non-web meets twice weekly. Other work to be completed in JAC Math Lab.
- Lecture: Lecture for Math 115
- Lecture: Web Based Lecture for Math 115
- Lecture: Hybrid Lecture for Math 115
- Lecture: WEB Washington Internship for Math 115
- Lecture: WEB NYIE Internship for Math 115
- Lecture: iStudy for Math 115
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours