Econ 307: Managerial Economics
The economic analysis of managerial decision making. Emphasis on pricing, investment, resource allocation, compensation, and organizational structure.
- Econ 202: Principles of Microeconomics (Minimum grade: C)
- Econ 203: Principles of Macroeconomics (Minimum grade: C)
- C minimum in ( Math 261 or Math 267 or Math 271 ) .
- Lecture: Lecture for Econ 307
- Lecture: Web based lecture for Econ 307
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Econ 307
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.