BME 350: Immunotherapy
Immunoengineering describes efforts by immunologists and engineers to design new technologies that can be used to better understand the immune system as well as harness its immense power to improve human health. This course provides an in-depth introduction to immunoengineering through five modules: 1) fundamentals of immunology, 2) the immunologist toolbox, 3)vaccines and immunotherapies, 4) drug delivery principles for vaccines and immunotherapies, and 5) materials for immunoengineering.
- Chem 105: General Chemistry I
- Chem 106: General Chemistry II
- Chem 115: General Chemistry Laboratory I
- Chem 116: General Chemistry Laboratory II
- Lecture: Lecture for BME 350