Educ 555: Special Topics in Education
A special topics course designed to meet the in-service needs of school districts of Mississippi. Graduate students may use 6 semester hours toward a degree.
1 - 6 Credits
- Indiv Based: Individual Based Study for Educ 555
- Indiv Based: Study Abroad/ w Campus Meeting
- Indiv Based: Compressed Video for Educ 555
- Indiv Based: Correspondence for Educ 555
- Indiv Based: Web Based Indiv Based Study for Educ 555
- Indiv Based: Teacher Workshop for Educ 555
- Indiv Based: WEB Washington Internship for Educ 555
- Indiv Based: Writing Project for Educ 555
- Indiv Based: Pathways to School Leadership Educ 555
- Indiv Based: Study Abroad for Educ 555
- Indiv Based: In-Country for Educ 555
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.