Edsp 308: Introduction to Special Education
Introduction and overview of the various exceptionalities receiving special education services. An inclusive approach is presented with strategies for accommodating students with disabilities in regular education settings. An emphasis is placed on the role of technology and its uses with students with learning and behavioral problems.
- Education Majors and Minors Only.
- Education Majors, Music Education Majors and Minors Only
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Pre-Requisite: Education Majors, Mus Education Major, or Education Minor
- Lecture/Lab: Lecture/Lab for Edsp 308
- Lecture/Lab: Web based Lecture/Lab for Edsp 308
- Lecture/Lab: iStudy for Edsp 308
- Lecture/Lab: Compressed Video for Edsp 308
- Lecture/Lab: WEB Washington Internship for Edsp 308