Edrs 699: Internship in Program Evaluation
LEADERSHIP & COUNSELOR EDUCATION
The purpose of this internship course is to provide students in the Certificate Program an opportunity to complete an applied experience, culminating in a summative evaluation report, related to program evaluation within a setting such as, but not limited to, a PK-12 or higher education or school system, community agency, funding organization, or policy institute.
- Edrs 601: Educational Statistics I
- Edrs 608: Survey Research
- Edrs 604: Foundations of Qualitative Research Meth
- Edrs 607: Program Evaluation II
- Edrs 606: Program Evaluation I
- Booking requirements may be overridden by instructor consent.
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Edrs 699
- Lecture: Lecture for Edrs 699
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.