Edhe 665: Contemporary Issues of Higher Education
LEADERSHIP & COUNSELOR EDUCATION
An examination of current issues in higher education across various subjects within the discipline.
- Edhe 658: Org/Governance of Higher Ed (Minimum grade: C)
- Edhe 659: Finance of Higher Education (Minimum grade: C)
- Edhe 664: The Law and Higher Education (Minimum grade: C)
- Edhe 656: Student Services in Higher Education (Minimum grade: C)
- Edhe 671: The College and the Student (Minimum grade: C)
- Pre-requisite: Doctoral students must have advisor approval.
- Lecture: Lecture for Edhe 665
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Edhe 665
- Lecture: Masters in HE Student Personnel
- Lecture: Web-based Master in HE Student Personnel
- Lecture: Study Abroad Lecture for Edhe 665
- Lecture: Web-based Online Program for Edhe 665
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.