Edhe 659: Finance of Higher Education
LEADERSHIP & COUNSELOR EDUCATION
Financial aspects of the operation of community colleges, colleges and universities.
- Admission to a higher education program or permission of instructor.
- Lecture: Lecture for Edhe 659
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Edhe 659
- Lecture: Higher Education for Edhe 659
- Lecture: Web-Based Higher Education for Edhe 659
- Lecture: Web-based Online Program for Edhe 659
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.