Teacher Education, Multiple Levels
- Edci 303: Design of Instruction; Effective Teach.
- Edci 403: Introduction to Classroom Assessment
- Edci 419: Effective Classroom Mgmt & Assesment Pra
- Edci 703: Seminar on the Learner and Learning
- Edci 731: Assessment and Differentation
- Edse 757: Tech Concepts, Apps, Trends for Educator
- Edse 758: Trends and Issues in Teaching
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.