Computer Programming/Programmer, General
- MIS 280: Business Application Programming I
- MIS 307: Systems Analysis and Design
- MIS 317: Applied Systems Analysis and Design
- MIS 330: Business Application Programming II
- MIS 412: Web Application Programming
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.