RA 471: Admin. of Recreation Admin. Programs
Administrative concepts of personnel and fiscal management in park and recreation environments.
- PRM 301 or PRM 302 with minimum grade of C
- SRA Majors only or consent of SRA Coordinator or HESRM Chair.
- SRA majors only or by instructor approval.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for RA 471
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.