ES 348: Physiology of Exercise
Study of body systems affected by exercise; functions of these systems during exercise; effects of age, body type, and nutrition on capacity for exercise; techniques of assessing physical work capacity, and a critical analysis of research literature. Students dropping ES 348 must also drop ES 349.
- Bisc 206: Human Anatomy and Physiology I (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 207: Human Anatomy and Physiology II (Minimum grade: C)
- Chem 101 or (Chem 105 and Chem 115)
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for ES 348