PPL 490: Individual Study
Students conduct independent research projects with faculty members in specific policy areas.
- PPL 101: Foundations of Public Policy Leadership
- PPL 210: Public Policy & Quantitative Analysis
- PPL 212: Critical Thinking, Comm & Public Policy
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Indiv Based: Individual Based for PPL 490
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.