IMC 306: Internet Marketing Communication
A detailed survey of marketing communications online applications, e.g., the website as a basic marketing platform, search engine optimization, digital promotions, email and social media marketing.
- IMC 205: Writing for Integrated Marketing Comm (Minimum grade: C)
- IMC 204: Introduction to Integrated Marketing Com (Minimum grade: C)
- Course may be repeated only once.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture/Lab: Lecture/Lab for IMC 306
- Lecture/Lab: Compressed Video for IMC 306
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.