TESL 645: Practicum in Teach Engl as a Second Lang
Supervised field experiences in teaching English as a Second Language.
- TESL 542: Teaching English as a Second Language
- English oral proficiency exam score of Advanced-Low on the ACTFL scale.
- Lecture/Lab: Lecture/Lab for TESL 645
- Lecture/Lab: Web-based Lecture/Lab for TESL 645
- Lecture/Lab: In-Country Program for TESL 645
- Lecture/Lab: Online Program for TESL 645
- Lecture/Lab: Compressed Video for TESL 645
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.