Bisc 507: Cell Biology of Cancer
Mechanisms underlying the aberrant behavior of cancer cells, with emphases on DNA repair, cell cycle control, cell death, differentiation and growth.
- Bisc 336: Genetics (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 160: Biological Sciences I (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 161: Biological Sciences I Laboratory (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 162: Biological Sciences II (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 163: Biological Sciences II Laboratory (Minimum grade: C)
- Chem 105: General Chemistry I (Minimum grade: C)
- Chem 106: General Chemistry II (Minimum grade: C)
- Lecture: Lecture for Bisc 507
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.