Bisc 492: Directed Study in Biological Sciences II
Similar to Bisc 491, except that the credit hours cannot be applied to the biology major. May be repeated once for a total of 3 hours of cumulative credit.
1 - 3 Credits
- Bisc 160: Biological Sciences I (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 161: Biological Sciences I Laboratory (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 162: Biological Sciences II (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 163: Biological Sciences II Laboratory (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 491: Directed Study in Biological Sciences I (Minimum grade: C)
- Instructor Approval Required
- Indiv Based: Individual Based Study for Bisc 492
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.