Csci 191: Office Applications
COMPUTER & INFORMATION SCIENCE
Introduction to the use of computers with emphasis on the Windows platform and the Microsoft Office suite of application tools. (Not to be used to satisfy computer science major requirements).
- Course cannot be booked if completed Csci 112/CIS 112 with a grade of C- or better OR Csci 113/CIS 113 with a grade of B- or better.
- Lecture: Lecture for Csci 191
- Lecture: Web Based Lecture for Csci 191
- Lecture: iStudy for Csci 191
- Lecture: WEB Washington Internship for Csci 191
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.