Mktg 477: Oper. & Supply Chain Planning/Control
Decision models in supply chains, emphasis is on forecasting, aggregate planning, material requirement planning, inventory management, transportation, supply network design, quality management, and sourcing decisions. Teams of students will work on projects from industries.
- Mktg 351: Marketing Principles (Minimum grade: C)
- Mktg 475: Analytical Tools for Supply Chain Mgmt. (Minimum grade: C)
- Mktg 372: Intro. to Operations & Supply Chain Mgmt (Minimum grade: C)
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Mktg 477