Mktg 353: Advertising and Promotion
Provides the basic understanding of the principles and practices of the advertising industry. Topics include understanding advertising's role in society; learning the structure of the advertising agency and career paths; and studying how advertising is planned, created, and implemented.
- Mktg 351: Marketing Principles (Minimum grade: C)
- Pre-requisite: Minimum grade of C in Mktg 351 or GB 350.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Mktg 353
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Mktg 353
- Lecture: Correspondence for Mktg 353