Fin 331: Business Finance I
Principles of business finance with emphasis on financial analysis, investment decisions, cost of capital, and procurement of funds.
- Accy 202: Introduction to Accounting Principles II
- Econ 202: Principles of Microeconomics (Minimum grade: C)
- Econ 203: Principles of Macroeconomics (Minimum grade: C)
- Pre-requisite: C Minimum in Econ 230 or Bus 230
- Business, Accounting, International Studies Major, Manufacturing Emphasis, and Business Emphasis students only, or by special permission of the Dean's Office.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Fin 331
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Fin 331
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Fin 331
- Lecture: Hybrid Lecture for Fin 331
Business 3 (Fin 331)
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours