SW 335: Social Work Practice I
First in a sequence of four social work practice courses. An introduction to oral and written communication theories and skills utilized in establishing relationships, data gathering, and conducting assessments essential for generalist social work intervention with diverse individual, family, group, organizational, and community systems. Attention to ethical practice.
- SW 315: Introduction to Social Work (Minimum grade: C)
- SW 321: Human Behav and the Soc Environment I (Minimum grade: C)
- Enrollment restricted to Social Work Majors
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for SW 335
- Lecture: Compressed Video for SW 335