LA 406: Domestic Law
Focus on comprehensive, substantive examination of the principles of domestic law and their application by paralegals, including requirements for valid marriage; dissolution of marriage by annulment, separation, and divorce; property rights; paternity, adoption, custody, and other parent/child relationships.
- LA 201: Introduction to Law
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Engl 101 or Hon 101 or Writ 100 or Writ 101
- Lecture: Lecture for LA 406
- Lecture: Compressed Video for LA 406
- Lecture: Paralegal Program for LA 406