CJ 376: Elite Forces and Special Operations
An examination of the domestic and international organizations that are used to combat terrorism. Case studies will be used to examine the employment of these forces.
- CJ 100: Introduction to Criminal Justice
- Criminal Justice Majors and Legal Studies Minors Only
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for CJ 376
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for CJ 376
- Lecture: Compressed Video for CJ 376
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.