CJ 300: Ethics in Legal Studies
Values, ideals, and principles underlying the administration of criminal justice. Topics to include theories of justice and punishment, moral aspects of coercive control, and criminal justice as ideology.
- CJ 100: Introduction to Criminal Justice
- Criminal Justice Majors and Legal Studies Minors Only
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for CJ 300
- Lecture: Compressed Video for CJ 300
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for CJ 300
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.