Ch E 330: Chemical Eng. R & D Experience
Apply the fundamentals of engineering science (transport phenomena, thermodynamics, chemical reaction engineering, and/or applied mathematics) to the methods, results and significance of goal-driven research. Students will analyze, plan, and execute a research project, including effective communication of results, both orally and in writing.
1 - 2 Credits
- Chem 106: General Chemistry II (Minimum grade: C)
- Math 262: Unified Calculus & Analytic Geometry II (Minimum grade: C)
- Phys 211: Physics for Science & Engineering I (Minimum grade: C)
- Ch E 307: Chemical Process Principles I (Minimum grade: C)
- Sophomore Standing Required
- Indiv Based: Individual Based Study for Ch E 330
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.