GB 330: Essentials of Finance
Essentials of Finance is a survey of finance covering a broad range of finance topics, appropriate for a general business major. While the course is designed to cover managerial finance, attention will be paid to relating corporate topics to personal financial decisions that everyone will be exposed to at some point during their lives.
- Accy 201: Introduction to Accounting Principles I
- Accy 202: Introduction to Accounting Principles II
- Econ 202: Principles of Microeconomics
- Econ 203: Principles of Macroeconomics
- Pre-Requisite: Successful Completion of 54 Hours.
- Lecture: Lecture for GB 330
- Lecture: Compressed Video for GB 330