LA 405: Business Organizations
Provides basic understanding of agency law, employment law, business contract law, and the competencies necessary to assist an attorney in the formation and documentation required to form and operate sole proprietorships, general and limited partnerships, corporations, and limited liability companies.
- LA 201: Introduction to Law
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Engl 101 or Hon 101 or Writ 100 or Writ 101
- Lecture: Lecture for LA 405
- Lecture: Web Based Lecture for LA 206
- Lecture: Web Based Lecture for LA 405
- Lecture: Compressed Video for LA 405
- Lecture: WEB Washington Internship for LA 405
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.