CJ 490: Criminal Justice Internship
Internship in an approved law enforcement agency under its supervision; book reports and written reports on internship required.
3 - 6 Credits
- CJ 399: Social Justice and Community Service (Minimum grade: C)
- CJ 100: Introduction to Criminal Justice
- Criminal Justice Majors Only
- Overall GPA of 2.0.
- Prerequisite Minimum Overall GPA 2.0 required
- Indiv Based: Individual Based Study for CJ 490
- Indiv Based: Compressed Video for CJ 490
- Indiv Based: Washington Internship Experience Program
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.