CJ 345: Cold Case Investigations
An examination of the roles played by investigators, evidence technicians, supervisors, and prosecution attorneys in the investigation of cold cases.
- CJ 100: Introduction to Criminal Justice (Minimum grade: C)
- CJ 230: Principles of Investigation (Minimum grade: C)
- CJ 110: Introduction to Law Enforcement (Minimum grade: C)
- Criminal Justice Majors and Legal Studies Minors Only
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for CJ 345
- Lecture: Compressed Video for CJ 345
- Lecture: Hybrid Lecture for CJ 345
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.