SRA 410: Senior Seminar: Professional Development
Senior Seminar focuses on professional development topics including credentialing, career preparation, advancement, networking, skill development, continuing education, professional advancement, and self- fulfillment that provide career preparation in the park, recreation, tourism, and/or related fields. Attendance at a respective state, regional, and/or national professional conference and/or completion of selected online professional continuing education unit (CEU) course credits will be required.
- RA 301: Planning & Evaluation in RA
- RA 302: Program Planning & Development
- RA 194: Foundations of Leisure and Recreation
- RA 200: Park & Recreation Program Leadership
- Lecture: Lecture for SRA 410