RA 401: Internship in Recreation Administration
Supervised internship in park and recreation programs to total 400 clock hours. Must possess current CPR/First Aid certification. Achieve passing score on pre-internship competency examination. Submit for approval the Application to Complete Internship form to SRA program coordinator/internship supervisor.
6 - 12 Credits
- RA 194: Foundations of Leisure and Recreation
- RA 200: Park & Recreation Program Leadership
- RA 302: Program Planning & Development
- RA 391: Practicum in Recreation Administration I
- RA 392: Practicum in Rec. Administration II
- RA 400: Professional Development
- RA 471: Admin. of Recreation Admin. Programs
- Minimum score of 70 percent or higher on pre-internship exam.
- SRA Majors only or consent of SRA Coordinator or HESRM Chair.
- Prerequisite: SRA 270 and SRA 311 OR SRA 262 and SRA 332.
- Internship: Internship for RA 401