Math 246: Mathematics for Elementary Teachers II
Informal geometry; measurement and the metric system; probability and statistics.
For elementary and special education majors only.
- Math 245: Mathematics for Elementary Teachers I (Minimum grade: C)
- Successful completion of DS 099, if required.
- Lecture: Lecture for Math 246
- Lecture: Correspondence for Math 246
- Lecture: Web Based Lecture for Math 246
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.