- Chem 401: Inorganic Chemical Principles
- Chem 402: Inorganic Chemical Laboratory
- Chem 601: Advanced Inorganic Chemistry I
- Chem 602: Advanced Inorganic Chemistry II
- Chem 603: Inorganic Techniques
- Chem 641: Selected Topics in Inorganic Chemistry
- Chem 665: Bioinorganic Chemistry
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.