SW 340: Social Work Research
Research terminology, types and purposes of research, and research design. Role of research in evaluation of social work practice. Formulation and examination of research questions, reaching valid conclusions, reporting results, basic data analysis techniques, quantitative vs. qualitative methods, and ethics in research.
- SW 315: Introduction to Social Work (Minimum grade: C)
- SW 321: Human Behav and the Soc Environment I (Minimum grade: C)
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Math 121 or Math 123 or Math 261 or Math 267
- Lecture: Lecture for SW 340
- Lecture: Compressed Video for SW 340