SW 335: Social Work Practice I
First in a sequence of four social work practice courses. An introduction to oral and written communication theories and skills utilized in establishing relationships, data gathering, and conducting assessments essential for generalist social work intervention with diverse individual, family, group, organizational, and community systems. Attention to ethical practice.
- SW 315: Introduction to Social Work (Minimum grade: C)
- SW 321: Human Behav and the Soc Environment I (Minimum grade: C)
- SW 341: Research Writing (Minimum grade: C)
- Enrollment restricted to Social Work Majors
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for SW 335
- Lecture: Compressed Video for SW 335
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.