Prct 577: Practice Skills Laboratory V
The purpose of this course is to offer students an expansion on abilities practiced in previous Practice Skills Laboratories at a level commensurante with the PY3 year in the Univerisity of Mississippi School of Pharmacy. Completion of Pracice Skills Laboratory V will assist in the achievement of each of the 11 core domain competencies required by the ACPE Accreditation Standards and Guidelines Appendix D prior to commencement of fourth year Advanced PharmacyPractice Experiences.
This course aims to fulfill domain competencies in a hands-on, practical manner, with an emphasis on skills needed in situations students are likely to encounter in the APPEs. Each activity addresses two or more core domains, with a focus on augmenting clinical knowledge with practical skills needed in various pharmacy settings.
- Pre-requisite: Pharmacy PY3
- Prerequiste: Junior standing (60 hr).
- Laboratory: Laboratory for Prct 577
Pharmacy Practice 10
- $100.00 when booked for:
- Fall, Second Fall, Winter, Spring, First Spring, Second Spring, May, Full Summer, First Summer, Second Summer, August 2016-17
Pharmacy Practice 13
- $60.00 when booked for:
- Fall, First Fall, Second Fall 2017-18