Phcl 342: Human Pathophysiology II
The students will understand the consequences of disease on normal physiology. An in-depth study of the pathophysiology condition will equip the students to assess multi-organ system dysfunction. These basic understandings will enable the students to progress through the curriculum with a knowledge and analytical base necessary to excel during their practice experiences.
- Phcl 341: Human Pathophysiology I (Minimum grade: C)
- Pre-requisite: Pharmacy PY1
- Lecture/Lab: Lecture/Lab for Phcl 342
- $75.00 when booked for:
- Fall, Second Fall, Winter, Spring, First Spring, Second Spring, May, Full Summer, First Summer, Second Summer, August 2016-17
- Fall, First Fall, Second Fall 2017-18