Liba 102: First Year Seminar
A seminar restricted to first-year students designed to introduce them to the world of learning in a class discussion format. Topics vary among sections. Emphasis is placed on the development of students' writing, oral communication, and critical thinking skills. This course may be substituted for Writ 102.
For detailed course descriptions, please visit the Center for Writing and Rhetoric website at http://cwr.olemiss.edu/courses/writing/liba-102/
- Freshman students only
- Successful completion of DS 098, if required.
- Liba 102 may be substituted for Writ 102; students may not receive credit for both Liba 102 and Writ 102.
- Engl 101 or Hon 101 or Writ 100 or Writ 101
- Seminar: Seminar for Liba 102
- $20.00 when booked for:
- Fall, Second Fall, Winter, Spring, First Spring, Second Spring, May, Full Summer, First Summer, Second Summer, August 2016-17
- Fall, First Fall, Second Fall 2017-18