Distinguished Faculty and Staff Awards
School of Applied Sciences - Thomas A. Crowe Award
- CHESTER L QUARLES - PROFESSOR OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE (2004)
Faculty Achievement Award
The Faculty Achievement Award is given annually to recognize unusual effort in the classroom, involvement with students, and active scholarship.
- ROBERT D BROWN - PROFESSOR OF POLITICAL SCIENCE (2006)
- JOHN W WINKLE - PROFESSOR OF POLITICAL SCIENCE (1992)
Frist Service Award
- JOHN W WINKLE - PROFESSOR OF POLITICAL SCIENCE (2006)
College of Liberal Arts - Cora Lee Graham Outstanding Teaching of Freshmen
In 1984, Cora Lee Graham of Union City, Tennessee, established an endowment and directed that the proceeds from her gift be used to help retain your better professors who teach the freshman classes in the College of Liberal Arts.
- TIMOTHY W NORDSTROM - ASSOC PROF OF POL SCIENCE & DIR SOCIAL SCIENCE RESEARCH LAB (2001)
- HOLLY T REYNOLDS - ASSOCIATE DEAN FOR THE COLLEGE OF LIBERAL ARTS & ASST PROF (2000)
Elsie M. Hood Outstanding Teacher Award
The Elsie M. Hood Outstanding Teacher of the Year for the University is selected from nominations submitted by students, alumni and faculty.
- JOHN W WINKLE - PROFESSOR OF POLITICAL SCIENCE (1980)
University of Mississippi Humanities Teacher of the Year
The College of Liberal Arts and the Mississippi Humanities Council co-sponsor this award to highlight an outstanding humanities faculty member each fall during Arts and Humanities Month in October.
- MARY E STUCKEY - PROFESSOR OF POLITICAL SCIENCE (1999)