Bssn 522: Advanced Bassoon II
Private study for advanced seniors and graduate students.
All music performance, except class instruction, shall be taught as one hour of private instruction per week. Students may register for only one performance course in an area per semester, that is, only one piano course, or only one voice course, etc. When necessary, music performance courses may be repeated once for credit. The jury shall serve as the final examination for every music performance course. Advancement to the next performance course requires jury recommendation. When offered in a summer term, credit is reduced by half. Music performance courses numbered 100 (Voic 100, Flt 100, etc.) cannot be used to satisfy music performance requirements for a major or minor in music.
Prerequisite requirements for this course may also be satisfied by equivalent course work as approved by the department.
- Bssn 521: Advanced Bassoon I
- Prerequiste: Junior standing (60 hr).
- Studio: Studio for Bssn 522
Music - Private Tutoring (CRH)
- $75.00 per 1 Semester Credit Hours when booked for:
- Fall, Second Fall, Winter, Spring, First Spring, Second Spring, May, Full Summer, First Summer, Second Summer, August 2016-17
- Fall, First Fall, Second Fall 2017-18