MILITARY SCIENCE & LEADERSHIP
- Msl 101: Leadership and Personal Development
- Msl 102: Basic Leadership and Management
- Msl 103: Foundations Officership & Basic Leader.
- Msl 105: Basic Training
- Msl 200: Intro to Military Science and Leadership
- Msl 201: Individual Leadership Studies
- Msl 202: Leadership and Teamwork
- Msl 203: Ranger Challenge
- Msl 301: Leadership and Problem Solving
- Msl 302: Leadership and Ethics
- Msl 340: American Military Experience
- Msl 399: Research Sem. in Mil. Sci. & Leadership
- Msl 401: Leadership and Management
- Msl 402: Officership
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.