Chem 319: Chem & Phys Methods of Forensic Chem
This course provides an introduction to the application of chemical principles and scientific methodology to the analysis of forensic evidence, such as glass, soil, fingerprints, paint, firearms, and arson debris.
- Chem 222: Elementary Organic Chemistry II (Minimum grade: C)
- Chem 226: Elementary Organic Chem. Laboratory II (Minimum grade: C)
- Instructor Approval Required
- Lecture: Lecture for Chem 319
- Lecture: Hybrid Lecture for Chem 319
- $250.00 when booked for:
- Spring, Second Spring, May, Full Summer, First Summer, Second Summer, August 2016-17
- Fall, First Fall, Second Fall, Winter, Spring, First Spring, Second Spring 2017-18
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.